Job Title: Accountant
Reports To: General Manager.
Responsible for preparing accurate and complete financial reports to management for informed decision-making. The accountant shall also be responsible for facilitating internal and external audits, reconciling bank statements, filing statutory returns and tracking their payments, managing and processing payments to suppliers as well as receiving and accounting for all organization revenues.
The accountant shall ensure that management is provided with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of the business while ensuring compliance with all tax regulations
- Manage all accounting transactions with in the company on a timely basis
- Coordinate the Preparation of company annual budget and budget forecasts
- Prepare and produce financial statements and related financial reports on a timely basis
- Effectively handle month end postings and reconciliations including payables and receivables journals
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable on a monthly basis
- Ensure timely payments processing at all time
- Responsible for preparing statutory returns fillings and Compute payments of the same in a timely manner.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity including cash flows
- Facilitate internal and external Audit of the company financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct routine database backups for all financial data
- Ensure Compliance with the company financial policies and regulations
- Ensure financial data integrity and timely capture of all financial data in the financial systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, or a Related Field.
- Professional qualification of ACCA or CPA (at least level 3) is a must
- At least 3 years work experience as an Accountant in a reputable organization.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software will be an added advantage
- Budgeting, Financial Knowledge experience,
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables,
- Experience with general ledger functions,
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills,
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication skills,
- Leadership and Managerial Skills
How to apply:
- Fill up Job details application form and Biodata Form Click here to register
Only documents in word or pdf format should be uploaded not exceeding 20MBs.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.